Online Exercise Package
Sign up now to get your exercises sent straight to your inbox. We will firstly send you a questionnaire to complete to find out a little more about you, what exercise you like/dislike, what your goals are and how often you can participate etc. You will then receive your training programme and sessions, straight to your inbox for you to carry out when you can! We will be there every step of the way to ensure you keep it up!
As with all exercise programs, when using our exercise videos, you need to use common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you should consult with your doctor before beginning any fitness program. By performing any fitness exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. You should always ensure that you have sufficient space and are using sufficient equipment for your needs. Sane Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. Sane Fitness will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our fitness program, DVD, online fitness videos, or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos and text.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, or have any other underlying health condition or injury, please do not purchase this product before contacting us:
1. Has your doctor ever said you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
2. Do you ever feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
3. Have you ever had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
4. Do you ever feel faint or have spells of dizziness?
5. Do you have a joint problem that could be made worse by exercise?
6. Have you ever been told that you have high blood pressure?
7. Are you currently taking any medication of which the instructors should be made aware?
8. Are you pregnant or have you had a baby in the last six months?
9. Is there any other reason why you should not participate in physical activity?